Tuesday, March 11, 2014

2014 Project Life | Week 7 + Video!

Hey there! I just finished Week 7 for my Project Life album, which included my birthday! :) The snow and ice from the week before were STILL hanging around. I'm not surprised... It almost ALWAYS snows (or at least snow is present) on my birthday. I remember skating in tennis shoes on a sheet of ice on my driveway at one of my birthday parties (maybe 3rd or 4th grade?). That was fun. Anyway... here it is.

Week 7: February 10-16, 2014

2014 Project Life | Week 7

2014 Project Life | Week 7 (Left)

2014 Project Life | Week 7 (Right)

Click one of the images above for a list of the digital scrapbooking supplies I used. Note: The white stitching between photos is for online display only. ;) I delete it before I get my 4x6's printed at mpix.

I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative on the first Tuesday in April.

In the meantime, I decided to record a video! I love it when people post videos of their Project Life albums. I like to see the pages turn and hear the person talking about them. It's fun! This is the first one I've done, so I apologize in advance if it's boring... or too long... or makes you dizzy. :)

Here goes:

2014 Project Life Album from Jenny B. on Vimeo.


Have a great week!

signature-2
The Mom Creative

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Interesting to see so many ways people so their PL albums.
    I love the video....question for you. So do you edit each "pocket" in PS and add any elements etc separately and then move them into the template to save for your blog/layout version?

    Or do you do it all in the 12x12 or 12x24 layout and then save each "pocket" separately to print.I'm thinking it might be more fun to make a physical album but love the digital layout process soo much. Wasn't sure how it didn't take you hours to seperate and print them. Thanks for sharing...i love getting new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mendie! Thanks for stopping by! :) I do the whole spread as a 12x24 in PS. There's actually a pretty easy way to get 4x6's directly from the document. I have been thinking about writing a post about it. :) If you don't want to wait on me (I wouldn't), do a search for "generate image assets from layers."

      Delete
  2. I had to laugh at the "I wore my hair down again" because that's exactly how I feel when I actually get a picture with my hair down. It's up way too often. I work in a lab so it makes it hard to wear down and on weekends I'm just to lazy to deal with it ;0) Nice pages as usual. I like how much you can actually get into a two page spread without too much clutter.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)