Hey there! I put this spread together quickly yesterday and today. I was all set to order my prints for weeks 7-9, when I realized I had a couple too many photos to get the cheapest shipping option from mpix. So... I decided to put off ordering the prints until I had the next week ready to include. And... Wouldn't you know, the next morning, I got an email from mpix announcing a 25% off sale through Wednesday. So, of course, I had to hurry and get week 10 finished in time to take advantage of the discount! :)
Week 10: March 3-9, 2014
As usual, click on any of the images above to go to Flickr and read the digital scrapbooking supply credits.
I'll be linking this post up with The Mom Creative on the first Tuesday in April (which I think is next week!). :)
I'm loving all your title cards- great colors and great selection f picture for each. Thanks for the links to info on all the products you use. That is very helpful!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Andrea! :) You are very welcome.
DeleteWow, love your Project Life pages! & fabulous photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Donya! :)
Delete