We have a real crawler now! I thought Cameron might never crawl on his hands and knees, but he is. It seems he's going through all the usual baby steps, just at a slower pace than average. My pediatric PT friend tells me it's not uncommon and to just keep encouraging him. He cruises all over the place and has even stood unsupported for a few seconds at a time. It's funny, whenever he find himself standing up without holding on to anything, he starts laughing and loses his balance. He can almost stand up without pulling up, and he sits down from standing now too.
He uses signs a lot to communicate, which I love. I made a list a while ago, but here are the signs he uses almost every day:
eat
more
water
finished
change
cold
banana
shoes
book
play
He's also saying several words and word attempts
ee-ee: eat
wa-wa: water
mama
da-da
dye-dye: bye bye
dee-da: paci
bu-bu: Bubby (we don't hear this one too often)
Some other cute things he does:
He says "brrm-brrm" when he pushes a car.
He can make a fish face.
He points to the parts of his face (teeth, ears, hair, eyes), and always covers his eyes and does peep-eye for eyes. He often does peep-eye when he sees David, too.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
He uses signs a lot to communicate, which I love. I made a list a while ago, but here are the signs he uses almost every day:
eat
more
water
finished
change
cold
banana
shoes
book
play
He's also saying several words and word attempts
ee-ee: eat
wa-wa: water
mama
da-da
dye-dye: bye bye
dee-da: paci
bu-bu: Bubby (we don't hear this one too often)
Some other cute things he does:
He says "brrm-brrm" when he pushes a car.
He can make a fish face.
He points to the parts of his face (teeth, ears, hair, eyes), and always covers his eyes and does peep-eye for eyes. He often does peep-eye when he sees David, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)