I bought a cheap little digital camera today for David to take with him to Russia. The pictures are not fantastic, but the video is actually decent, which I'm pretty excited about (I mean, "about which I'm pretty excited."). I never knew how accustomed I was to digital files until I sat down and tried to download (a better word would be "record") videos from the Mini DV tapes our old camcorder uses. Analog is so slow! I mean, how am I supposed to wait a whole hour for an hour long video tape to record onto the computer?! I almost didn't know what to do when I realized I couldn't just click and drag.
That reminds me... David sat down to write a letter to his grandparents last night, and after hand writing a page and 1/2, he said, "It's been a long time since I've written a letter... I guess it's kind-of like writing an e-mail... except you do it with your hand." That really cracked me up.
Anyway, back to our new camera. It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z33. I recorded a little video of Cameron. He's been saying, "Hey" to us a lot lately (or at least we think he's saying, "Hey")... either way, he's becoming more interactive, and it's cute. Here's the video. If you watch the whole thing, you'll get to hear my lovely voice singing the Paw Paw Patch song.
I also took a few pictures... The first one is of Braden getting ready to buy a cookie at lunch at the bagel place. He was really excited to get to take his $2.00 up to the counter all by himself (Can you believe ONE cookie costs $1.39? They're not that expensive when David makes them). Anyway, enjoy. There's also a couple from tonight's soccer practice.


That reminds me... David sat down to write a letter to his grandparents last night, and after hand writing a page and 1/2, he said, "It's been a long time since I've written a letter... I guess it's kind-of like writing an e-mail... except you do it with your hand." That really cracked me up.
Anyway, back to our new camera. It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z33. I recorded a little video of Cameron. He's been saying, "Hey" to us a lot lately (or at least we think he's saying, "Hey")... either way, he's becoming more interactive, and it's cute. Here's the video. If you watch the whole thing, you'll get to hear my lovely voice singing the Paw Paw Patch song.
I also took a few pictures... The first one is of Braden getting ready to buy a cookie at lunch at the bagel place. He was really excited to get to take his $2.00 up to the counter all by himself (Can you believe ONE cookie costs $1.39? They're not that expensive when David makes them). Anyway, enjoy. There's also a couple from tonight's soccer practice.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)