Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Update

Here's an update of what's been going on around our house for the past month or so...

Cameron is already wearing 6-9 month size clothes (he's only 4 months old). When Braden was a baby, he always bumped up to the next size about a month early. We think Cameron is a little more roly-poly than Braden was, though! Cameron has had a couple of milestones in the past month, but I think I'll post about those tomorrow after his 4-month doctor visit. I'm excited to see how much he weighs, but not so excited about the immunizations. Last time he got shots, he ran a fever for a couple of days after. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

Braden has been having a fun summer so far. He got to go camping with Grammie & Grandpa and Aunt Melinda & Cousin Corbin the first week in June. He had a great time, and even learned how to take a shower! He has been taking showers ever since he got home. It is great, but he is still learning how to get all of the soap out of his hair. He has a fear of getting his face in the water, so that's a challenge. I'm sure he'll be a pro before too long. Hopefully, he will overcome his fear and be ready to try swimming lessons again next summer.

I've been making some digital scrapbook pages using www.HowFastTheyGrow.com, and did two pages from Braden's trip. Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)