Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a fluke?

Drumroll, please... Cameron slept through the night!!! He was 5 weeks old yesterday. Last night I gave him a bottle at 10:15 PM and then slept all the way through the night until 5:15 AM! I didn't even know until David told me. He gets up with C to do the middle of the night feedings, and I generally sleep right through it. Cameron has started eating more the past few days. He sometimes wants 5 ounces instead of 3 or 4, and in the evenings, he wants to eat every 2 hours. Maybe that's what did it! It could just be a fluke, but we'll see what happens tonight!

P.S. Braden is home from visiting Nanny & Paw Paw, and I'm so glad! I really missed him.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! What a good little baby you have! I'm glad you finally got to sleep through most of the night. Yea!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)