Monday, January 20, 2014

My Project Life Workspace

Happy Monday! I redecorated my chalkboard and organized a little area for my Project Life album this week.

Chalkboard-ProjectLife

ProjectLifeDrawer

Everything I need is in the top drawer. Since I'm adding all the journaling and embellishments in Photoshop, I only need a paper trimmer and double stick tape. :)

2014PL-W1-Print

I'm printing my 4x6's at mpix (LOVE their print quality). I knew I would be chopping some in half to go in the 3x4 slots, but I've also found that both the 3x4's and 4x6's need a little trim to fit easily in the page protector pockets. I use the double stick tape to attach the front and back photos to each other so they stay aligned in the pockets. Just one little strip in the middle is enough.

2014PL-Album-Dividers

I decided on the aqua We R Memory Keepers 12x12 album from Target. I added monthly dividers. These are a mix of dividers from the Blush and Jade kits, which I purchased back when HSN had the first big Project Life sale. I added the months with my label maker. I have this one. It's nothing special, but it gets the job done.

2014PL-Album

I loaded the album with enough Design A page protectors for the entire year. I was surprised that they all fit! We'll see if they still do once I've inserted a year's worth of photos.

I just finished up my Week 2 spread, and I'll post the digital versions tomorrow. :) Hope you have a great week!

signature-2

2 comments:

  1. Leaving your album out and open is such a good idea! And I love the PL sign on the easel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I've always thought my boys would never look at the album if it was in a big 3-ring binder, but with it being out all the time, they have been flipping through it (well, all three pages of it) quite often! :)

      Delete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)