Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014 Project Life | Week 3

Hey there! I just got another batch of prints in the mail from mpix, so I now have weeks 1, 2,  and 3 in the book! I am really liking the physical album approach so far this year. My boys were pretty excited to see the new pictures, and couldn't wait for me to get them all trimmed and placed in our album. Fun! I love my photobooks, but it's nice not to have to wait until the end of the year to see all of our pictures. :)

Here are the digital versions of Week 3 (January 13-19, 2014):

2014 Project Life Week 3

2014 Project Life Week 3 (Left)

** Insert Alert!! **
Here's my first insert of the year! I used a Design H page protector for these.
Note: The left half is the front and the right half is the back.

2014 Project Life Week 3 (Insert A) 2014 Project Life Week 3 (Insert B)

2014 Project Life Week 3 (Right)
Click on the images for credits
Have a blessed weekend!

signature-2

P.S. It looks like Jessica at The Mom Creative has started hosting Project Life Tuesday link-ups again, so I am linking up!

The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. Love the insert! Looks great. I ended up buying the 2014 calender cards after eyeing yours the last few layouts...I dont' think I'll use them everyweek....but they are great for chronological value!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)