Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 33

Week 33: August 12-18, 2013
This week was hard because David was halfway around the world and we had a LOT of back-to-school things going on. I'm still planning to insert an extra spread with all the photos of his trip to Russia. It will go right before this spread in the book. In case you were wondering. :)

2013PL-Week33-900

2013PL-Week33-Left-900

2013PL-Week33-Right-900

Digital Scrapbooking Supplies:

Free Template by Amy Jaz Designs Dynamic Brush Set by Scrap Girls 4x6 Photo Collages No. 1, 2, & 3 - Designs By Lili 2013 4x6 Calendars (Monday Start) by Splendid Fiins Bright Side Alpha by Micheline Martin bh_school_prev Mathlete Font F25 Executive Font Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud Subscription

Project Life Tuesday @ The Mom Creative SaturdayShare_Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)