Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 20

Happy Project Life Tuesday! I feel like I'm starting to get a little bit caught up (yay!). For the past couple of weeks, I've tried to keep my layouts pretty simple, and not ponder too long when choosing the kits/papers/cards. So far, so good! :)

Here's Week 20 (May 13-19):

2013PL-Week20-900

2013PL-Week20-Left-900

2013PL-Week20-Right-900

Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Used for Week 20:

Wishing Well Creations Everyday Life Template Bundle 3x4 Calendar Cards 2013 (Monday Start) by Splendid Fiins Mark My Words by Chelle's Creations Project Life Amber Edition Extra Elements Designs by Lili Templates 3x4 Photo Collages Simple Photo Journal Card Templates Freebie from Scrapping with Liz washi brights journal cards by Splendid Fiins April card kit and paper pack bundle by Splendid Fiins May card kit and paper pack bundle by Splendid Fiins June card kit and paper pack bundle by Splendid Fiins Shining On Me Amanda Heimann Designs

Project Life Tuesday @ The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)