Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 18

Week 18 (April 29 - May 5) was a busy week for us! So, of course, I had to include an insert in my digital Project Life spread. ;)

2013-PLWeek18-SpreadLeft

With the insert page turned:
2013 Project Life | Week 18 (right spread)

Individual pages:
2013PL-Week18-Left-900

2013-Week18-Right-Insert-900

2013-Week18-Left-Insert-900

2013 Project Life | Week 18 (right)

I was inspired by Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot to layer the two iPhone weather screen shots to show the drastic differences from the beginning of the week to the end of the week (Hello! Sunny and in the 80's on Monday to SNOWING and in the 30's on Friday?? Crazy!)

Also, I was excited to discover that Nita has actually printed a photobook with trimmed inserts! I can't wait to finish up Week 26 so I can get my first volume for 2013 printed. I've got a ways to go, though! Slowly, but surely. I think I can... I think I can... :)

Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Used for Week 18:

Wishing Well Creations Everyday Life Template Bundle 3x4 Calendar Cards 2013 (Monday Start) by Splendid Fiins Mark My Words by Chelle's Creations Project Life Amber Edition Extra Elements Designs by Lili Templates 3x4 Photo Collages Project Life Jade Edition AC Digitals Pixels & Company - Gennifer Bursett - In the Garden Freebie fresh by one little bird and sahlin studio

Project Life Tuesday @ The Mom Creative

14 comments:

  1. I'm seriously crushing on these pages, especially that "Star Wars Day" photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts! I'm in AR, too and that May snow was something else! I also love that map card/photo you included :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! Not sure what part of the state you're in, but it's SO NICE here in NWA today! I wish it would just stay like this all summer. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your lovely pages as always, Jenny! I always learn from your posts. GREAT idea to layer the weather screen shots. We have crazy weather changes like that here, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! I just realized I have somehow missed seeing your pages lately. I need to pop over to your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I was just going to ask you what you use to insert the smaller pictures but it sounds like you are going to print it in a book and then cut it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lena! You are correct! I'll leave blank space on the outer margins of the "insert" pages, and then cut off that excess with scissors (or maybe a paper trimmer?) after I get my book printed. I've used Shutterfly in the past, and will probably use them again. :)

      Delete
  5. Great layouts - I love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pages Jenny. You have included a lot in them but they look clean and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)