Thursday, May 9, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 14

Guess what? I got my hair cut short! I love it. It's so cute and easy to fix...


...April Fool's! ;)

I had you there for a second, didn't I? And now you're probably wondering why I'm playing April Fool's in May. Well... It's because the Project Life layout I just finished is from the first week of April! :) Ha. That was a good one, huh? (kidding).

Enough with the silliness... On with the scrapbook pages!

2013PL-Week14-900

2013PL-Week14-Left-900

2013PL-Week14-Right-900

I used the new Project Life Honey Edition. It is so colorful! It's definitely one of my favorites of all the new kits. Well, that's all for now! Have a great day!

Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Used for Week 14:

Everyday Life Templates (Volume 1) by Wishing Well Creations 3x4 Calendar Cards 2013 (Monday Start) by Splendid Fiins Mark My Words by Chelle's Creations Project Life Amber Edition Extra Elements Designs By Lili Templates 4x6 Photo Collages No.1 Designs by Lili Templates 3x4 Photo Collages Project Life Honey Edition AC Digitals Kim Jenson Shabby School Papers

Project Life Tuesday @ The Mom Creative

7 comments:

  1. I love your layout and how you used the Honey Edition! I saw somewhere about the barcode thing to get videos into the scrapbook, but can't remember where I saw it. If you could direct me to the right place I would much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juilia! I learned about using the QR codes on Lindsay Moreno's blog. Here's the post:
      http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/2012/04/qr-code-crazy.html

      Delete
  2. thank you for your kind words on my blog. I love to see others digi-Project Life pages, yours are vivid & colorful- good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Nita! And thank you too! :)

      Delete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)