Monday, March 25, 2013

Project Life on HSN!

I am so excited about Project Life being on the Home Shopping Network!

Really! :) I have never purchased anything from HSN before, but when I heard about the deal they were going to have for an entire Project Life kit, I had to get in on it. :)

Project Life Blush

It's not digital -- it's the actual albums with pocket page protectors and cards.

Project Life Jade

Why am I excited about this when I am doing my albums 100% digital? Well... there was a time in my life when I took pictures using a camera that had this stuff called "film" in it, and I have boxes full of those pictures that no one can enjoy because they are collecting dust on the top shelf of my closet.

It wasn't until I saw this video that the lightbulb went on.



All the photos I took in my pre-digital camera days are already printed. They're all 4x6 (mostly), and they're just waiting to be put into an album! Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait.

If you've ever even considered maybe possibly trying Project Life, NOW is the time! Go order yourself the Today's Special! The sale ends Monday night or whenever they sell out. Blush is sold out, but it looks like they still have a few Jade Editions available. I realize I sound like a salesperson, but I'm not. I'm just really excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)