Here's our week in Instagrams!
1-3. There was a lot of this. We were sick. Cam and I both caught whatever crud Braden had. They said it wasn't the flu, so I'll just call it cough-up-a-lung-gus. That sounds like fungus, though, so maybe not. Anywho... I'm in a weird mood, apparently! :)
4-5. Cam was feeling a little better by Tuesday. I was not, though, so David worked from home. He took a break and took Cam to run a few errands, one being to Walmart where they both spent some of their birthday money on some new toys. :)
6. Daddy and Cameron had a special lunch together on Tuesday that included banana pudding for dessert at Dixie Cafe.
7. On Wednesday, Braden and Cam put on a show for me to the music video from Incredible Vegetables. Yes, those are the same clothes Cam was wearing the day before. Apparently his day out with Dad did him in and he fell asleep on the couch before dinner and would not wake up. So, David just put him in bed with his clothes on, and he wore them all the next day too (I was too sick and lazy to get up and change him).
8. No make-up for an entire week.
9. On Friday, Braden finally noticed David's new toy. :)
I don't have any photos, but Braden had to go back to the doctor on Friday because one of his ears is still infected, so he's on his second round of antibiotics now. I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago that none of us had been sick in a really long time. Isn't that how it always goes?
Well, there you have it! I don't know if I'll be back in time for Project Life Tuesday... I started trying to redesign my blog and decided I really needed to take a CSS class to accomplish what I want, so I have been working on those designs rather than my scrapbook pages. Nothing to upload just yet, though! Hopefully changes will be coming soon!
hey i just email you with an question. :)
ReplyDelete