Friday, February 22, 2013

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Here's our week via Instagram / iPhone photos. :)

2013-02-18 14.53.09 2013-02-18 14.59.39
1. Fun Dip
2. Our awesome friends chose games at our house over an 80's party scheduled for the same night, so Braden and I surprised them with some 80's/90's style. :)

2013-02-18 15.15.36 2013-02-18 15.05.15
3. Self explanatory. :)
4. Poor Braden. He has a cold and a double ear infection. I took him to the doctor on Cameron's birthday.

2013-02-18 15.12.39
5. Cameron requested a Veggie Tales birthday.

2013-02-18 15.26.00 2013-02-18 15.23.58
6. Fun with Larry Boy!
7. Cam also requested chocolate cupcakes with red frosting.

2013-02-20 08.51.43 2013-02-20 11.58.12
8. He always wants a book in bed.
9. It snowed! And then it melted. Like right away. Cameron was SO sad that we didn't build a snowman.

2013-02-22 01.40.13-public 2013-02-22 01.42.12
10. Braden has been memorizing the Ten Commandments for History/Bible class at school, and likes to recite them for me.
11. Cameron has memorized one commandment (not sure why he chose this one), "Do not commit adultery," and made one up of his own, "Do not poop in your underwear." Oh, my. Silly boy!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Cameron!



life rearranged


1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I like your Bob and Larry chalkboard for the party! I'm pinning it because my 1 year old is obsessed with Veggie Tales, and I think we'll have to do a similar party for his 2nd bday :)
    happy weekend!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)