Friday, November 16, 2012

InstaFriday

It's Friday night! While David and I are (finally) catching up on the season finale of Leverage (which I thought might be a bit too intense for my taste - hence my multi-tasking), you can catch up on our week!

2012-11-14 09.56.36 2012-11-14 09.59.59
1. You really can't tell from this photo, but there are Rice Krispies EVERYWHERE. Cam decided to have a snack in their bedroom (and I guess pretend to be a flower girl??) while I was doing school with Braden. I tried to get him to clean it up. I think he got maybe 10 Krispies in the bowl. Roomba to the rescue!
2. Cam looking for a snack in the pantry (supervised this time).

2012-11-14 10.01.37 2012-11-14 10.05.41
3. Playing a little basketball while waiting to go out in the backyard for a make-shift photo shoot (more on that later).
4. The maple in our backyard is really bright and pretty. This photo (on a rainy afternoon) doesn't do it justice.

2012-11-14 10.09.53
5. "I am thankful for the couch, my Wii, the T.V., the computer, my famly, and the cunfy (comfy) things." Sweet, but I think we might need to re-evaluate the amount of time B spends in front of a screen. Hmm...?

2012-11-14 11.05.57 2012-11-14 20.31.22
6. So much for our bird feeder being "squirrel-proof." They are entertaining, though.
7. Cam has been playing with a little Weebles Santa and reindeer a lot. He also loves listening to a Bing Crosby Christmas CD at bedtime. He can sing along with a lot of the songs. His favorite is "Number 7," which is Here Comes Santa Claus. Jingle Bells is also a favorite.

2012-11-16 10.57.10 2012-11-16 11.02.18-public
8. Braden had fun being silly with his friends and their Thanksgiving turkey glasses.
9. Cam was very excited about the "Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas" DVD we picked up at Walmart. He brought it to Ms. Pam's to watch while they got their haircuts. Braden was in a mood.

And, that's our week! :)

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I've had Rice Krispies spread along our floor as well. ;) And LOVE the thankful Thanksgiving note!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)