Finally! Another Project Life spread finished. I started this one several weeks ago, and it just wasn't coming together, so I put it away for a while.
Project Life recently celebrated its 3rd birthday, and there were several giveaways (I didn't win any). The giveaways prompted me to visit all the
creative team members' blogs, where I gained some new and much needed inspiration and motivation. Also, one of my favorite designers,
Amanda Heimann, released
a new kit this past week, and I. love. it.
(that was for you, Mom). ;) Ahh... yay. I am a little frustrated that I'm only caught up through the middle of March and it's now nearing the middle of October. Oh, well... Something is better than nothing!
Project Life | Week 11: March 11-17, 2012
Click on the images for design credits and larger views in Flickr.
Just to clarify... Braden is clothed in that picture I blurred out. I just thought there was not quite enough clothing on him to share with the wide world of the Internet.
In other news, I'm anxiously awaiting something in the mail that I hope to share soon! It should be here in a week or so. Hee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)