1. Woo Pig Sooie! The boys (especially Braden) love to wear matching outfits.
2. Excerpt from Parenting By Design Daily Devotional (in the You Version Bible iPhone app). Scary things in the news have been giving me anxiety about keeping my kids safe. This was a timely devotional.
3. Found this interesting item at Goodwill, and I'm working on giving it new life. Any guesses as to what it is?
4. Got the lockers moved inside. Still need to figure out how to anchor them to the wall and find something better to sit under them.
5. Just a swingin'
6. I taught Braden how to play "Jingle Bells" on the piano. :)
7. Poor B had to get another cavity filled. Hopefully this will be the last one for a long time (or ever would be good). He had two done last month.
8. This big spider prompted us to venture out into the front yard. His (or her?) ancestors have been building webs on the front of our house every fall for years. Usually, they're over the garage or by the front lights. Never had one on the front window before. (Here's a link to a scrapbook page I did about the spiders a while back).
9. Braden wasn't out for the count for too long after his dentist appointment. The boys raced up and down the sidewalk for a while, and then we played a little "Red Light, Green Light" to work on Cameron's listening (and obeying) skills.
10. The boys love our neighbors' fall display. The turkey decoy cracks me up. :) Makes me think of Duck Dynasty (no offense, Chris and Ashley!).
11. Is it time to get up now, Mommy? Cameron almost never stays in his bed past 3:00 even when he lies down late and I tell him not to get up until 3:30. He didn't nap on the couch, but I let him lie down on the couch next to me until it was actually time to get up.
12. Cam beat B in Wii duel. Haha.
13. Giving Daddy big hugs before he left to go visit his mom, who had surgery this week.
14. B decided to take a bath and wear his goggles so he could practice putting his face underwater.
In non-photographed news, Cam started his preschool fitness class again this week, and did great. He ran right up to the teacher and went into class without me. YAY! Braden successfully mummified his Ken doll, but I don't have any pictures. I was feeling awful that day, and sent David to help out in my place. He took a couple of pictures (so he says), but he hasn't shared them with me yet. My hives are still going strong. Poo. I want them to go away. That's about all that's new with us! What's new with you?
P.S. I got distracted searching for that "big creepy spider" scrapbook page link, and ended up reading the blog posts from October 2010. If you feel like reminiscing with me, by all means, click here. :)
Those lockers are awesome! Is the other thing an old candy machine thingy?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Catherine! :) You're right! It's a handmade gumball/candy dispenser.
ReplyDelete