Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project Life: Week 5

I am not behind. I am not behind. I am not behind (but really, I am behind since we're in Week 10 of 2012, and I'm just now finishing my pages for Week 5). Just sayin'... Anyway... I saw someone the other day whose license plate was JUSSAYIN or something like that. I thought... I don't think there's anything I say often enough that I would want it branded on my car. Our boys have created a couple of catch phrases for themselves, though. Braden's been saying, "Flaming beeswax!" and I have no idea where that came from. Cameron says, "mootbop" when he gets mad. I do know where that one came from, but I'm not sure why he's attached a negative connotation to it. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was one of the first movies we recorded after we got our DVR this winter, and we watched it together for family movie night (which happens almost every Friday). The boys sang the Oopma Loompa song for weeks afterward, but of course, didn't get all the words right. Mootbop was Cameron's pronunciation of some word in that song.

2012 Project Life: Week 5 - Spread

2012 Project Life: Week 5 - Left

2012 Project Life: Week 5 - Right

I added another paper pack and set of journaling cards to my digital stash. I couldn't resist the Digital Project Life goodies.

bh_cobaltedition_papersprev bh_cobaltedition_journalingcards_prev

My photos this week were pretty poor. I downloaded a free trial of Lightroom, and used it to fix the white balance (at least I think I fixed it... I really need to get a monitor calibrator to know for sure... this one is on my wish list). Digressing again... ANYway... I thought the bright whites and vivid colors would be a nice contrast to the less-than-stellar photographs. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)