Journaling:
David went all-out for my birthday this year... He asked my dad to babysit, planned a day for us at Crystal Bridges (including lunch at “Eleven”), and got me a new camera which also happens to be a white iPhone 4S! It was supposed to be a surprise, but I figured it out weeks ago. An email from AT&T thanking me for upgrading my phone was my final confirmation. I was super excited, so even though it didn’t work out to be a surprise, it was still one of the best birthdays ever!
UPDATE: This scrapbook page was featured on The Daily Digi! I didn't know until I was reading the post, and that totally made my day. :) Click here to read it:
The Daily Digi: Digi Scrapping Birthdays
Happy Blessed Birthday!!! What a lovely birthday! And now you have joined the ranks, hehe, I've recently downloaded instagram too, and basically use my iphone (also white) for all things scrapbooking :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. The PL is looking fantastic, the colors and photos can't be beat!
Thanks so much, Yin! :)
DeleteP.S. I just figured out that I could reply to comments! Cool! :)