Monday, January 24, 2011

LOTW!

LOTW stands for "Layout Of The Week," and guess what?! One of my layouts (a.k.a. scrapbook page) was chosen at the Shabby Shoppe! I feel so honored. Here's the post about it: The Shabby Shoppe Blog Layouts of the Week Jan. 24, 2011.
And here's the page I did:

I did it several months ago, and I actually need to rework it because at the beginning of 2010, I had decided I was going to switch to 8"x8" scrapbook albums, so I designed this page as an 8x8. I have since changed my mind (or "turned my head around" as Braden said the other night), and have decided to stick with the nice, big 12x12 albums. I like the photos to be as BIG as possible. If I had originally designed the page as a 12x12, I could have had it printed at the 8x8 size, but going the other way around doesn't work too well (little picture blown up big = not-so-good looking big picture). Anyway, it was such a happy surprise to randomly check in on the Shabby Shoppe Blog tonight and see my page! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jenny!! I don't think I've ever seen your hair down....gorgeous lady! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)