
Story:
December 6, 2010
Today, Braden and I went to see a stage production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." We read the book a few weeks ago (I forgot how bad the Herdman kids really were... I glossed over a few choice words). We were pleasantly surprised to see Mrs. B., the "other" Kindergarten teacher at our school, performing as Mrs. Bradley. It was fun, and I enjoyed listening to the angel choir sing the Christmas carols. So pure and simple. Very sweet. :) Braden acted a little like a Herdman during the performance. He asked questions too loudly, told me a bunch of times how thirsty he was, and fought over the armrest with the boy sitting next to him. Ahh... memories. We reviewed proper theater decorum on the way home. Tonight: Braden's first basketball practice!
Hee hee! I love the "ahhh memeories part.
ReplyDeleteI totally know the feeling!!! ha!