Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21

Photo:


Story:
December 21, 2010
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I finally got all the stockings hung. I had to rig a contraption with sticky hooks and fishing line so that the weight of the stockings would be supported by something other than the heavy pewter hangers. The daughter of a friend of ours pulled a stocking hanger down on her head not too long ago, and Cameron almost did the same thing last Christmas. So, safety first! I stayed up until almost 3 AM last night wrapping presents. That was one of my goals while Braden and David were away. I didn't want to stay up that late, but it feels so good to have it all done now! And hopefully this means I won't be pulling an all-nighter on Christmas Eve. Sidenote: Today's the first day of winter, but we had unseasonably warm weather (high near 60).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)