I won a gift certificate to one of the booths at a local boutique show last weekend, and took my teacher friend, Kendra, with me! She brought her friend, Christy, and we had a great time. It was so nice to get out. I loved meeting Christy. She's a photographer, and Kendra said we were speaking a foreign language when we started talking laptops and Photoshop. They also have this silly thing where they say, "You could put a baby in that!" whenever they see any sort of container (a basket, a crate, a big pot, etc.). I'm pretty sure it has to do with photographing babies in things like that. Anyway, they were a hoot. I only bought a couple of little things for Christmas gifts, but I did get to spend my gift certificate. I got this cute owl calendar from
Gingiber. She was super sweet, and is a talented artist. Here's her pic of the calendar cards. I love how she displayed them with the clothespins.

The show had a free photo booth set up in the back, so we jumped right in, of course! It was, again, a hoot. We did it three times (so we could each have a copy), and took turns being in the front. Such silliness! :)

Top left: Christy. Top right: Kendra. And that's me smack dab in the middle.
The Girls' Night Out was a great kick-off to Thanksgiving break, for which I am SO thankful!
Love, love, love YOU!!! Had such a blast with you girl!! :)
ReplyDelete