Monday, July 5, 2010

BIG Weekend!

Wow, what a weekend!! I don't even know where to start. Some friends of ours shared some information a while back, and included a "boy" version and a "girl" version. I think I'll steal their idea, but I'm going to rename them "highlights" and "details." :)

Highlights:
#1 I decided to go back to teaching this fall.
#2 We spent the weekend with my family.
#3 Braden learned to ride his bike without training wheels. David crashed on a kid's bike and hurt himself (but not bad enough to go to the hospital).
#4 We shot off fireworks.

If you would like to read the details and see the photos, just scroll down click here. I'm putting them in separate posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. So exited that you are coming back! I want to hear more about these, "signs" you mentioned.

    Please tell Braden I am proud of him for riding his bike with no training wheels!! Maybe he can give David some lessons. ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a big week! Sounds like lots of exciting things have been going on in the B. houshold!
    I couldn't help but laugh when I read about David crashing...poor guy! I think it's awesome that he attempted to ride a kid bike!
    See you Sunday in E.C.!! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)