Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life Project Update

OK, so the Week in the Life project is... well... going... and going and going! I'm getting exhausted with all this picture taking and detail jouraling! AAAAHHHH!!! It really is a little harder than I thought it would be. I can't stop now, though. It's only Wednesday.

I CAN DO THIS! :)

I have a ton of pictures uploaded to my Flickr account, but I keep it all private, and to post it on the blog, I would have to make it all public, and I don't want to do that. So, no link there. I will post a few of the pictures Braden has taken for me. He's actually a pretty good little photographer!

When I was five, I took a Polaroid picture of my dad lying in the hammock in our front yard with our white German shepherd, John, lying under it. It was black and white and a little blurry (I tried my best to hold the camera really still), but it had good composition. It was good enough to win a first place blue ribbon at the Baxter County fair. I think these pictures Braden took are much better. Anyway, here they are!
P.S. I absolutely hate the way my back looks in the 2nd picture (where I'm bending over Cameron's crib). Curse you, scoliosis! :)

Also - Note to Self: Clean spots off bathroom mirror before attempting a self-portrait using said mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)