Happy Easter (a couple of days late)! I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for me. I don't want to imagine how hopeless life would be without Him. I really enjoyed singing this song in church on Sunday:
You Are My Victory
Lord, I give you all the glory.
By your love, you set me free.
Sin is paid for; death is conquered.
You have crushed the enemy.
You are my victory!
We had a rather rushed Easter morning. David had to be at church really early to sing in the choir for the special early service, so I had to get me and the boys ready for church and "do Easter" all by myself! I didn't get many pictures, but we made it, and even got to church on time. Here is the ONE picture I got of our Easter morning, followed by some from the afternoon:
.JPG)
The Easter Bunny left Braden some 3D sidewalk chalk. He was SO excited go outside and draw with it! He drew a giant "calapitter" named Brady Braden.
-fix.jpg)
I had fun taking pictures.
-fix.jpg)
Below, Braden is drawing three crosses, and telling me that the one in the middle is for Jesus, and the other two are for "the two guys that actually sinned."
-fix.jpg)
-fix.jpg)
After Cameron woke up from his nap, I tried to get a shot of them together. They had very cute coordinating outfits for church, but of course, they're not wearing them here.
-fix-action-PW-BringOutTheEyes.jpg)
Cameron was thinking about tasting the grass.
-fix-action-PW-BringOutTheEyes.jpg)
Braden and David flew kites (no pictures of that) and then played frisbee. Braden can throw a frisbee pretty well. David said it's in his genes (apparently, he comes from a long line of frisbee players).
-fix.jpg)
-fix.jpg)
It was a beautiful day!
You Are My Victory
Lord, I give you all the glory.
By your love, you set me free.
Sin is paid for; death is conquered.
You have crushed the enemy.
You are my victory!
We had a rather rushed Easter morning. David had to be at church really early to sing in the choir for the special early service, so I had to get me and the boys ready for church and "do Easter" all by myself! I didn't get many pictures, but we made it, and even got to church on time. Here is the ONE picture I got of our Easter morning, followed by some from the afternoon:
The Easter Bunny left Braden some 3D sidewalk chalk. He was SO excited go outside and draw with it! He drew a giant "calapitter" named Brady Braden.
-fix.jpg)
I had fun taking pictures.
-fix.jpg)
Below, Braden is drawing three crosses, and telling me that the one in the middle is for Jesus, and the other two are for "the two guys that actually sinned."
-fix.jpg)
-fix.jpg)
After Cameron woke up from his nap, I tried to get a shot of them together. They had very cute coordinating outfits for church, but of course, they're not wearing them here.
-fix-action-PW-BringOutTheEyes.jpg)
Cameron was thinking about tasting the grass.
-fix-action-PW-BringOutTheEyes.jpg)
Braden and David flew kites (no pictures of that) and then played frisbee. Braden can throw a frisbee pretty well. David said it's in his genes (apparently, he comes from a long line of frisbee players).
-fix.jpg)
-fix.jpg)
It was a beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)