Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scrapbook Page

Here's the latest scrapbook page I've completed. I actually started it yesterday and finished it earlier today! I love it when a layout comes together quickly and easily. I worked on the 2-page Disney layout in the last post for WEEKS before I got it to where I liked it.

Anyway, the pictures for this page are from three years ago (when Braden was just 2 1/2). I have been working on making a list of pages I want to go back and scrap from each year, and I sort-of randomly chose to start with these pictures. It takes me back in time. :) Here it is:

Template by Chrissy W. Digital
Kit by Amanda Heimann: Come Out and Play
Paint by Suzy Q Scraps from Sunshine Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)