Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cameron's First Birthday Party

We had Cameron's party this past weekend at our house. Lots of family members came, the weather was beautiful, and we had a great time!

The boys playing football / Cameron with Aunt Melinda
Ben brought Noah's little beagle puppy. He was so cute! He looked a lot like Annie did when she was little.

I decided to make all of the party decorations myself. It turned out to be a bit more work than I had anticipated, but I had a lot of fun doing it.

Invitation


Basket of "Monkey Munch" treat bags and the invite in a frame on our entry table.


Cupcakes from Sam's Club with toppers (I printed the designs, cut them out with a circle cutter, and then taped them to lollipop sticks).

Cameron got lots of fun presents and really enjoyed his first cupcake!



Short video of Cameron eating his cupcake:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)