Monday, January 18, 2010

Eleven Months!

I can't belive Cameron is already eleven months old. It just doesn't seem possible that he'll be 1 in less than a month! He is still very much a baby - we have not crossed over into toddlerhood just yet. He scoots around on his tummy - mostly in circles. He also has his first tooth! The day before he turned eleven months old, his bottom right front tooth was just barely visible. We're working on drinking from a sippy cup and eating finger foods. He loves to eat Puffs, and likes to pick them up, but hasn't quite got the hang of letting them go once he gets his fingers to his mouth. He says "da-da" a lot, and has almost stopped saying, "ma-ma" for now. He loves to watch the microwave timer count down. He enjoys lift-the-flap books. Grammie came and stayed with him for a whole week while David, Braden, and I went to Disney World (more to come on that). While she was here, he really started trying to clap his hands. He can also give "5" when we ask. He is a lot of fun, and is still a super sweet, contented little boy. Here are his scrapbook pages from the past month:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)