OK, so now you know I've gone out of business. I have a fun little idea that will help me get rid of some of my inventory. If you comment on my blog within the next week, I will put your name into a drawing to win a set of personalized note cards! You will get to choose the design. They can be for you, a child, a friend... whomever you choose. :) You can comment on any post you like. Just make sure to do it this week. Let's have the deadline be next Monday. So, on Tuesday, May 19, I'll post the winner! Comment away! Contest is closed. Thanks!

Hey there! I don't see any comments yet. I didn't know you were going out of business. This is sad but you'll have a ton of time with the babies. Thank You for what you've done for Aaron and I.
ReplyDeleteDarla
Here is my comment..b/c I would love personalized notecards for my classroom. Glad you are happy with your decision to close Jenny Bees!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne (Hinkle)
I'm so sad that your going out of business. Now the new baby wont have a cute bag tag like you made for Lily.
ReplyDeleteOut of business...I just found you!! That stinks. Looks so adorable...put me in the drawing. hee hee!! Love the name Jenny Bees!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kendra Waind
Love your blog. I'm sad that I won't be able to order bag tags or dishwasher labels anymore. :-( Looks like you guys are doing great! Cameron is growing so quickly and Braden is as handsome as ever. Are you planning any trips down to Texas? We'd love to see you in person. We'll be up in Arkansas in June, but not in your neck of the woods. Want to come camping in the Ozarks?
ReplyDeleteRebecca Putman
There's nothing else out there with that "Jenny Bees" touch. Jenny Bees will be missed!
ReplyDelete--Mary Frances