Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sleeping through the WHOLE night!

I am so happy to report that for the past two nights in a row Cameron has slept through the WHOLE night! I gave him his last bottle at about 10 PM each night, and he slept until 6:30 AM each morning! A while back, he dropped the "middle of the night" feeding, which I consider to be the one around 2 AM. For the past few weeks, he has been going about 5 hours between feedings at night and waking up around 4 AM. So, this new development of waking up around 6 AM is wonderful! He's been having more awake time during the day (we've been working hard to keep him up after his bottles - for at least 15 minutes each cycle - so he'll be more likely to sleep at night). He wants to be awake a lot in the late evening, though, so we are still working on that. Ideally, he and Braden will go to bed between 7-8 PM, and then David and I can have some time to ourselves before feeding Cameron again and then going to bed. Anyway, we're getting there! Yea!

1 comment:

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)