Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cameron's 1 Month Check-Up

Cameron will be 1 month old tomorrow! I can't believe a month has already passed. The doctor said he looks perfect. His weight is now 9 pounds 5 ounces. So, he's officially bigger than his brother was at birth. :) His length is 21 1/2 inches and his head circumference is 14 3/4 inches. He's at the 50th percentile in everything. He's starting to make some eye contact, and is eating more (3-4 ounces every 3-4 hours). We're still working on keeping him awake for more than a few minutes after a feeding. He likes to sleep a lot during the day and tends to be fussier at night. David and I are still doing our shift schedule where he goes to bed early and then does the 2 am and 5 am (or 1 and 4, or 3 and 6, etc.) feedings and I stay up late to do the late evening (11 or 12) feeding. I'm sure I'm getting more sleep than he is, but it seems to be working OK. He is a saint and doesn't seem to mind sacrificing some of his sleep so that I can be sane during the day. He says it's harder to take care of two kids all day than to sit at a desk all day. I have the most wonderful husband in the world (at least that's my opinion)! :)

1 comment:

  1. IMHO! He runs a very close second, but he definately is worth hanging on to.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)