Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a blog!

Ta-da! It's a blog! I've tried blogging once before, and only managed to load two posts (see the posts from Dec. 2006 and Jan. 2007), so we'll see how it goes this time! I love reading all my friends' blogs, and I always feel a little guilty that I haven't recorded lots of special memories. Our family Website is great for posting pictures, but it's not very easy to journal there or to give a lot of details about an event. So, I'm going to try to do those kinds of things here. If you want to see all of our pictures, please visit http://www.familybees.com/. I may post a few pictures here, but probably not too many. Anyway... here goes! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment, so be sure to check back. :)